Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Introducing - Traveling Steps

Welcome to my first post on my new blog, Traveling Steps!  I am excited to start a new project where I share with you all those things that I find important as I travel through life.  These words are my traveling steps.

This blog will be a little about everything, but here is a little background about my main topics.

Southern Girl:
I'm a Georgia girl - born and raised in Georgia and I went to UGA. Go Dawgs!!!

Japan:
I love Japanese culture, language, the country, and most of all the people.  I studied Japanese through school and went to Japan on several occassions - homestay, study abroad, and working as a teacher on the JET Program.  I am not actively involved with the JET Program alumni association.

Lung Cancer:
My mother, a never smoker, was diagnosed with lung cancer almost 4 years ago.  I hope to share her story.  Amazingly, doctors see no evidence of cancer.  We can only praise God for his blessings, healing, and favor.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment