Saturday, September 22, 2012

Encourage Yourself

It's been too long since I last made a blog post - sorry everyone!  At times life s gets in the way.  It's at those times, those moments you need a little encouragement.  But what do you do when you have no one to lean on?  You have to encourage yourself.

This past week, I really went through a rollar coaster of emotions.  I had a not so favorable review at work, sorta bad family news about the health of loved ones, and more news concerning a sibling.  All I know to do is to pray for a way to help me know that I can make it - but it can be hard.  When people constantly turn to you for help, who is it that I can turn to.  That's why encouraging yourself is so important.

You can do it!

You are deserving.

You are fearfully and wonderfully made.

I CAN do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Encourage yourself - it helps me.

No comments:

Post a Comment