- Lung cancer is the leading cause of cancer death, regardless of gender or ethnicity.
- Lung cancer impacts one in 14 Americans and kills more than colorectal, breast, pancreatic, and prostate cancers combined.
- Lung cancer kills almost twice as many women as breast cancer, and more than three times as many men as prostate cancer.
- About 55% of all new lung cancer diagnoses are among people who have never smoked or are former smokers.
- Lung cancer accounts for 14% of all new cancer diagnoses but 28% of all cancer deaths.
Jill lost her battle with Lung Cancer. Her wish was to beat this disease. Let's do more!