Saturday, January 3, 2015

2015 - Year of the Sheep

The other day, I was driving in my car and thought of how great it would be to start vlogging this year.  Then I realized, I haven't blogged in forever.  Actually, I didn't blog once last year.  Although surprising, it actually coincides with the year I had.  It was an amazing roller coaster of events and emotions.  It would take tooo long to recap - but I will sum it up in these few words.

  • 1 job change
  • 3 car accidents in a 1 month period
  • an MRI
  • too much stress and worry
  • set up for success
I am unbelievably grateful for where I am now.  God has truly kept me and blessed me and shown me favor in more ways that I could every imagine. 

2015 is the Year of the Sheep according to the Asian zodiac calendar.  Some sources say that it is a symbol of peace, tranquility and healing.  That is something I truly need this year.  At my church's watch night service, some of the sermons preached were so timely. 
  • Don't Forget to say Thank You - Luke 17:11-19
    • For all that God has done in our lives, don't be like the 9 who refused to acknowledge the healer..say Thank You.  I think of the times where this was not the case for me.
  • One More Year - Luke 13:6-9
    • We are being given one more year (or more..) to get it right.  Don't waste the time.  Do what you have been commanded to do - bear fruit for the Lord.
There were other sermons, but these truly touched me.  If you only knew what I went through last year...but I made it through! Praise God.  I look forward to so much this year.

And I promise not to be a stranger!

No comments:

Post a Comment