- 1 job change
- 3 car accidents in a 1 month period
- an MRI
- too much stress and worry
- set up for success
2015 is the Year of the Sheep according to the Asian zodiac calendar. Some sources say that it is a symbol of peace, tranquility and healing. That is something I truly need this year. At my church's watch night service, some of the sermons preached were so timely.
- Don't Forget to say Thank You - Luke 17:11-19
- For all that God has done in our lives, don't be like the 9 who refused to acknowledge the healer..say Thank You. I think of the times where this was not the case for me.
- One More Year - Luke 13:6-9
- We are being given one more year (or more..) to get it right. Don't waste the time. Do what you have been commanded to do - bear fruit for the Lord.
And I promise not to be a stranger!