Friday, January 9, 2015

Getting Organized

Every now and then I get really engrossed in one topic and I feel as if I eat and sleep that topic.  I research everything, watch a million YouTube videos and find out how others feel about that topic.  Right now it is planner organization.

Remembering correctly, I have always had a planner.  Not that I used it regularly, but I always had one.  I think it was probably 2013 and I discovered the Erin Condren planner.  I loved it!  However, I was so careful with it that I ended up wasting a lot of pages.  The next year I had a Plum Paper planner...but I couldn't resist, I had to buy the new Erin Condren one with the removable covers.

Now with my EC planner - of course I needed to make it look right.  I am love loving all of the Plan With Me videos on YouTube.  I've even made my first sticker order on Etsy.

I'm writing all of this to say that organization is really an acquired skill.  Just because I have a fancy planner, doesn't mean my life will be better.  It doesn't mean that I will stay on top of all of the tasks that I have written down.  Having everything in one place is a great benefit, but it does no one any good if you don't adhere to what you wrote.  My goal is to stick with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment