Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Waiting Game

Remember one of my first posts on the Erin Condren Life Planner?  Well, I bit the bullet and purchased it last week.  Now I am in the waiting game, becoming almost OCD checking the website for an status.  I know that is is really not that serious, but only a few things have capitivated my attention like the planner.  I think it is because it is very practical but very different and personalized that has truly made me want one.

I am definately going to do a post so that you all can see the unboxing - maybe a vlog, who knows.

On another note, can you believe that it is October already!  This time of year is my absolute favorite.  Waiting on the leaves to change or watching them change is oh so breathtaking and reminds me of all of the special celebrations that take place in my life this time of year.

  • My Pastor's anniversary at my church
  • Football games
  • Fall Leaves and Cool Breezes
  • Breathe Deep Atlanta Lung Cancer Walk
  • Birthdays! (mine ;) )
  • Christmas
  • New Year's
I don't really celebrate Halloween but I do get candy in case some kids come by.  They haven't in the past couple of years - yet I still buy it.




No comments:

Post a Comment